New York, NY – March 22, 2022: New York Festivals® 2022 AME Awards® announced this year's powerhouse Middle East & Africa Grand Jury.
The Middle East & Africa Grand Jury includes respected industry leaders and award-winning strategists, many of whom are at the helm of agencies and brands from Egypt to South Africa. They all bring extensive industry experience to the jury panel and have been recognized for exceptional achievement within their field.
“I’m thrilled by the caliber of these global execs who will judge this year's AME Awards.They represent a diverse range of creative and strategic talent and are behind some of the innovative campaigns emanating from the region,” said Gayle Seminara Mandel, Executive Director, AME Awards. “Their high standard of excellence and commitment to awarding game-changing work ensures that creative results-driven entries are recognized and awarded.”
2022 AME Middle East & Africa Grand Jury
- Dina El - Dessouky, Head of Strategy, FP7 McCann Cairo
- Lina Fateen, Managing Director, Momentum MENA
- Shmulik Kitainik, Creative Planner, No, No, No, No, No, Yes, Tel Aviv
- Steve Babaeko, CEO & Chief Creative Officer, X3M Ideas
- Dotun Babatunde, Head of Digital Marketing, Olam Grains
- Ali Khalil, Director of Strategic Planning, FP7 McCann
United Arab Emirates
- Khaled AlShehhi, Executive Director of New Media and Visual Production, UAE Government Media Office
- Rohit Arora, General Manager, Liwa Content Driven
- Paul Banham, Regional Executive Creative Director, MullenLowe MENA
- Krisztian Cvitko, Head of Marketing, Mai Dubai
- Youmna El-Asmar, Planning Lead, Leo Burnett
- Alok Gadkar, Managing Director & Executive Creative Director, Group Partnership
- Aakriti Goel, Strategy Lead – Middle East & Africa, Leo Burnett MEA
- Shagorika Heryani, Chief Marketing Officer, The Social Loan Company
- Rafael Lavor, Head of Strategy, TBWA\RAAD
- Maxime Menant, Brand Strategist METAP, TikTok
- Kate Midttun, Chief Executive Officer, Acorn Strategy
- Elina Nambala, Senior Strategist, Mindspace
- Tahaab Rais, Group Chief Strategy Officer, Middle East, North Africa & Turkey
- Weera (Shahwir) Saad, Regional Director, Middle East, Africa & Turkey, META Creative Shop
- Lora Charmaine van Hoof, Strategy Director, Impact BBDO
- Conan Green, Executive Creative Director, DDB
- Petra McCardle, Chief Executive Officer, Wetpaint
- Ryan McFadyen, Founder & Head of Strategy, haveyouheard Group
- Sisinyane Sihlali, Strategic Planner, TBWA\Hunt Lascaris
- Stuart Walsh, Chief Strategy Officer, Grey
AME’s Grand Jury of prominent international advertising and brand executives are recruited from 5 regions around the globe and feature 140+ jurors to date representing 38 countries on 6 continents.The 5-region jury includes some of the most creative and strategic minds in advertising, public relations, and brand building from top-tier agencies and brands from around the globe.
The results of the 2022 Grand Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honors and provides rankings for agencies and brands. To view the 2021 AME Report visit: AME Report.
The deadline to enter the 2022 AME Awards competition is May 20th, 2022. Competition details, categories, rules and regulations and additional information can be found on the AME website: HERE. To enter visit HERE.
About the AME Awards® for Advertising & Marketing Effectiveness™: Founded in 1994, the AME Awards honors international work that demonstrates ground-breaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. To earn a coveted AME® Award, an entry must exhibit specific marketing goals and objectives accomplished through creative execution and strategic planning. Entries are judged by an international panel of top interactive and multidisciplinary marketers, media planners, strategy directors, social media experts, and creative directors.
About New York Festivals: New York Festivals® Celebrating the World’s Best Work since 1957
AME Awards ®
Global Awards ®
TV & Film Awards
Entries to each of the competitions are judged around the world by panels of peers in their respective industries. For more information, go to www.newyorkfestivals.com.
Contact: Gayle Mandel Gayle.Mandel@NewYorkFestivals.com