New York, NY – April 4, 2022: New York Festivals® AME Awards® announced the 2022 AME Europe Grand Jury.
The AME Grand Jury/Europe includes Chief Executive Officers, Chief Creative Officers, Founders, Chief Strategy Officers, Heads of Planning, Executive Creative Directors, many of whom are at the helm of agencies and brands from 10 countries across Europe. Their stellar industry experience provides entrants with a jury panel that is well versed in creating ground-breaking results-driven regional and global campaigns.
“I’m thrilled by the caliber of these innovative leaders, they represent a diverse range of creative and strategic talent and are behind some of the award-winning campaigns emanating from the region,” said Gayle Seminara Mandel, Executive Director, AME Awards. “Their high standard of excellence and commitment to awarding game-changing work make certain that creative and effective entries are recognized and awarded.”
2022 AME Grand Jury - Europe
- Frans Cuyler, Strategist, Happiness/An FCB alliance
- Tom Vingerhoets, Strategic Director, Wunderman Antwerp
- Katrine Thamdrup, Senior Strategic Planner, & Co. / The North Alliance
- Matias Mero, Chief Executive Officer, Drama Queen Communications
- Yann Chervet, Head of Strategy, BETC Paris
- Leroy Adams, Brand Strategy Director, Sixt
- Kyle Duckitt, Creative Strategy Director, Proximity Worldwide
- Bastian Goldschmidt, Head of Strategy, Grabarz & Partner
- Nina Juenemann, Chief Strategy Officer, GGH MullenLowe
- Dr. Silvio Kusche, Chief Marketing Officer, Noventi
- Henrik Niehus, Strategy Director, Scholz & Friends
- Nadine Müller-Eckel, Head of Strategy, Anomaly Berlin
- Diane Schultz, General Manager, Serviceplan Group
- Ann-Kristen Sterba, Chief Strategy Officer, Heimat Berlin
- Kyra von Mutius, Co-Founder, Partners Creative Consultancy
- Levente Balint, Chief Executive Officer, White Rabbit Budapest
- Margaret Gilsenan, Head of Strategy, Boys & Girls Ltd.
- Niamh Murphy, Head of Planning & Behavioral Science, In the Company of Huskies
- Jacopo ‘Apo’ Bordin, Head of Strategy & Growth, Grey Italy
- Andrea Giordana, Associate Strategy Director, AKQA
- Béla Benjamin Ziemann, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Publicis/Le Pub
- Felipe Braz Costa, Creative Director/EMEA, Edelman
- Bechara Mouzannar, CEO & Co-Founder, Unbranded Barcelona
- Bea Farmelo, Senior Strategist, AMVBBDO
- Mobbie Nazir, Global Chief Strategy Officer, We Are Social
- Alix Pennycuick, Global Executive Creative Director, Media.Monks S4
- Monica Radulescu, International Strategic Director, Publicis
- Frederico Roberto, Creative Director, Publicis Poke
- Emily Rule, Head of Planning, Wunderman Thompson
- Maximilian Weigl, Senior Director of Brand Strategy & Planning, ScienceMagic. Inc.
AME’s Grand Jury of prominent international advertising and brand executives are recruited from 5 regions around the globe and feature 140+ jurors to date representing 38 countries on 6 continents. The 5-region jury includes some of the most creative and strategic minds in advertising, public relations, and brand building from top-tier agencies and brands from around the globe.
The results of the 2022 Grand Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honors and provides rankings for agencies and brands.
The deadline to enter the 2022 AME Awards competition is May 20th, 2022. For competition details, categories, rules and regulations, or to enter visit: HERE.
About the AME Awards® for Advertising & Marketing Effectiveness™: Founded in 1994, the AME Awards honors international work that demonstrates ground-breaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. To earn a coveted AME® Award, an entry must exhibit specific marketing goals and objectives accomplished through creative execution and strategic planning. Entries are judged by an international panel of top interactive and multidisciplinary marketers, media planners, strategy directors, social media experts, and creative directors.
About New York Festivals: New York Festivals® Celebrating the World’s Best Work since 1957
AME Awards ®
Global Awards ®
TV & Film Awards
Entries to each of the competitions are judged around the world by panels of peers in their respective industries. For more information, go to www.newyorkfestivals.com.