New York, NY – April 28, 2022: New York Festivals® AME Awards® announced the 2022 AME North America Grand Jury.
The AME Grand Jury/North America includes Founders, Chief Creative Officers, Chief Strategy Officers, Heads of Planning, Managing Directors, and Executive Creative Directors who are influential leaders at agencies and brands across the USA and Canada. Their stellar industry experience provides entrants with a jury panel that is well versed in creating ground-breaking results-driven regional and global campaigns.
“I’m looking forward to this powerhouse jury judging the 2022 AME Awards, they represent a diverse range of creative and strategic talent and their high standard of excellence and commitment to awarding game-changing work will result in creative and effective entries being recognized and awarded.”—Gayle Seminara Mandel, Executive Director, AME Awards.
2022 AME Grand Jury – North America
- Rafik Belmesk, VP, Head of Strategy, Taxi East
- Susan Gillmeister, SVP, Planner, Havas Village X
- Christine McNab, Chief Marketing Officer, Zulu Alpha Kilo
- Amanda “AJ” Jones, Chief Strategy Officer, McCann Canada
- Heather Segal, Group Strategy Director, Zulu Alpha Kilo
- Jennifer Baldwin, EVP, Strategy Director, Publicis New York
- Jean Batthany, Chief Creative Officer, Walmart
- Courtney Berry, Managing Director, Barbarian
- Santi Bibiloni, CEO & Co-Founder, COR
- Ryan Boblett, Head of Creative, Fitzco
- Federico Chiesa, EVP, Director of Strategy, Havas Village X New York
- Eduardo Cintron, Creative Director, Ogilvy
- Rogério Colantuono, Executive Strategy Director, TBWA\Health Collective
- Iris Coldibelli, Group Strategy Director, Ogilvy New York
- Vida Cornelious, VP, Creative, New York Times Advertising
- Lucien Etori, VP, Executive Strategy Director, R/GA New York
- Amanda Fève, Chief Strategy Officer, TBWA Media Lab
- Kaylin Goldstein, EVP, Head of Planning, Leo Burnett
- Sabena Gupta, Global Brand Marketing Lead, Amazon
- Mike Hanley, VP, Creative Director, BBDO Atlanta
- Jane Kramer, Creative Solutions Director WM USA, UBS
- Cara Lohman, Strategist, Sylvain
- Paola Ortega, Strategy Director, BBH
- John Paialii, Group Creative Director, The Many
- J.P. Palmer, VP Strategy Director, FCB Chicago
- Vanessa Quincy, Strategy Director, VaynerMedia
- Nir Refuah, Executive Creative Technology Director, McCann New York
- Shannon Smiley, SVP, Group Strategy Director, Energy BBDO
- Aaron Sidorov, Group Creative Director, Deloitte Digital
- Patricia Swindle, Founder, The Loring Partnership Marketing Consultancy
- Marialejandra Urbina, Executive Director of Planning, Dieste
- Megan Weisenberger, Chief Strategy Officer, Further & Further
AME’s international Grand Jury of prominent advertising and brand executives are recruited from 5 regions around the globe and feature 140+ jurors to date representing 38 countries on 6 continents. The 5-region jury includes some of the most creative and strategic minds in advertising, public relations, and brand building from top-tier agencies and brands from around the globe.
The results of the 2022 Grand Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honors and provides rankings for agencies and brands.
The deadline to enter the 2022 AME Awards competition is May 20th, 2022. For competition details, categories, rules and regulations, or to enter visit: HERE.
About the AME Awards® for Advertising & Marketing Effectiveness™: Founded in 1994, the AME Awards honors international work that demonstrates ground-breaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. To earn a coveted AME® Award, an entry must exhibit specific marketing goals and objectives accomplished through creative execution and strategic planning. Entries are judged by an international panel of top interactive and multidisciplinary marketers, media planners, strategy directors, social media experts, and creative directors.
About New York Festivals: New York Festivals® Celebrating the World’s Best Work since 1957
AME Awards ®
Global Awards ®
TV & Film Awards
Entries to each of the competitions are judged around the world by panels of peers in their respective industries. For more information, go to www.newyorkfestivals.com.